Where do Bed Bugs Hide?
Bed bugs hide in cracks and crevices during daylight hours. They hide in the folds and tufts of mattresses, coils of springs, cracks and hollow posts of bed stands bed rails and headboards. They may be found in box springs, inside the cabinetry of furniture and the bottom and sides of drawers.
Hide anywhere they can cling to things, including:
- Seams and folds in mattresses and box springs
- Bed frames, headboard, night stands & dressers
- Lamps, clocks, phones and accent items
- Drapery and upholstery
- Carpets, baseboards and wood trim
- Wallpaper and picture frames
- Electrical switches and outlets
- Clutter near beds
- Sofas and recliners
When trying to control bed bugs in your home:
DO NOT use pesticides meant for garden or agricultural use for low cost with unprofessional service.
DO NOT use products that appear to be "homemade" or "custom formulated" or products purchased from someone without a license.
We are professional in the pest control service. Contact us for our professional service by our experts. contact us or call at 050-923-4000.